Quest Series Spectrometer
The NIR Quest is a versatile NIR spectrometer for applications ranging from moisture detection and chemical analysis to high-resolution laser and optical fiber characterization. NIR Quest spectrometers cover the wavelength range from 900-2500 nm.
Advantages of the NIR Quest Spectrometer
- Reliable, robust spectrometer with deep thermoelectric cooling down to -20 °C for low dark current
- Fast data transfer – great for applications with chemo metric models
- Configurable with a range of detectors, gratings and slits for your specific application
- Replaceable slit design and optional internal shutter.
- The models are available in two different ways: custom configured and preconfigured.
- Our preconfigured spectrometers are optimized around specific NIR applications. We offer preconfigured spectrometers for optimum response within a specific wavelength range.
|Dimensions||182 x 110 x 47 mm|
|Weight||1.18 kg (without power supply)|
|InGaAs linear array|
|Wavelength range||900-1700 nm w/Grating NIR3|
|Integration time||1 ms – 120 s|
|Dynamic range||15 x 106 (system);|
|15000:1 for a single acquisition|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||>15000:1 @ 100 ms integration;|
|>13000:1 @ 1000 ms integration|
|Dark noise||6 RMS counts @100 ms;|
|12 RMS counts @ 1000 ms|
|Grating – standard||Grating NIR3, 150 l/mm, 900-1700 nm|
|Grating – custom||NIR10, NIR11, NIR12, NIR13 and NIR14|
|Standard slit||25 µm|
|Custom slits||10 µm, 50 µm, 100 µm and 200 µm|
|(or no slit)|
|Order-sorting||OF1-RG830 longpass NIR filter (optional)|
|Optical resolution||~3.1 nm FWHM w/25 µm slit|
|Fiber optic connector||SMA 905|