Nucleic Acid Extraction and Purification (NAP)
VERSA Automated Nucleic Acid Extraction and Purification (NAP) workstations are equipped with modules to automate challenging steps for any extraction, purification and isolation protocols. The Magnetic Bead Vortex ensures homogeneous bead suspension and distribution throughout the plate.
The combination of Reagent Drop bulk reagent dispensing module and 96-Tip Aspirator offers fast and efficient bead washing and elution steps while saving tip costs. Unlike slider systems that allow limited plate movement between two neighboring decks, Aurora’s Gripper and Transporter enable more flexibility in tailoring different protocols.
Features & Benefits
- Compact– Fit on benchtop and in biosafety cabinets.
- 4 or 8 channels with single channel function.
- Minimal Maintenance– Save time from priming the pump.
- Flexible 6-positioned modular deck tailoring to your needs.
- Open System – Keep your protocols, kits and labware.
- Contamination-Free with optional HEPA/UV/LED enclosure.
- Intuitive software pre-programmed with your protocols.
- On-site training and installation.