power LINE INSPECTION
Fully autonomous flights, conducted within the safe distance from grids and terrain. Handling doesn’t require specialized flying skills. Using drones for inspections is more cost-efficient in comparison to traditional methods and allow for optimizing the maintenance budget. Using efficient UAVs allows for acquiring over a dozen kilometres of inspected power lines a day.
The BIRDIE fixed-wing drone those same combined qualities, but only when needed. Because the extra gear on VTOLs does add weight, energy-use, and complexity.
- Automated/semi-automated photogrammetric flights on a set area
- Linear and terrain mission planning
- Flight plan managing
- Transparent checklist – you won’t forget about anything during preparation for a flight
- Integration with DroneRadar app – information about flight zones and ATC (Air Traffic Control) restrictions
- Live weather conditions
- UAV BIRDIE battery’s parameters (charge status, temperature, voltage) read directly from the app