WIreless VANTAGE PRO2 PLUS
A wireless weather station with a versatile sensor suite that combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors and anemometer into one package. You can customize your Vantage Pro2 by adding consoles or the special-purpose options.
First and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data wirelessly up to 1000′ (300 m).
- Large, backlit 3.5″ x 6″ (9 x 15 cm) LCD screen.
- Options available for UV/solar, soil moisture, short and long-range repeaters, and much more.
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds.
- Optional Weather Link data logger and software offer additional analyses in a variety of versions.
- Wireless transmission from station to console up to 1,000 ft. (300 m).
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
- Rain collector.
- Temperature and humidity sensors enclosed in our solar-powered, 24-hour fan-aspirated radiation shield (combines active and passive aspiration to minimize the effects of radiation).
- Anemometer with 40′ (12 m) anemometer cable.
- Solar radiation sensor.
- UV sensor.
- Solar panel.
- Vantage Pro2 console/receiver.
- Power adapter for console.
- Mounting hardware.
- Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- Console may be powered using the included power adapter or with three C batteries (not included).
- Wireless range is up to 1000′ (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under.
- most conditions is 200′ to 400′ (60 to 120 m).
- Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km).