Compact Field Portable Spectroradiometer
Small in size– big on performance and features including
- PSR-1100f has an industry standard FC connection for a range of fiber optic cable lengths and 1,2,3,4,5,8 and 10 degree FOV lenses.
- Rugged anodized aluminum construction for field reliability.
- 320-1100nm spectral range.
- Keypad and function display– can take and store 2500 spectra without a computer.
- Calibrated for spectral radiance and irradiance with NIST- traceable standards.
- Tag spectra with GPS, elevation, photo and voice notes with companion GETAC PS336 PDA.
- High reliability– all photodiode array optics with no moving gratings to break in the field.
- Auto exposure and auto shutter for easy one-touch operation.
- Snap-in 2800mAH Li-Ion rechargeable battery for >4 hours of continuous use.
- Remote sensing with wireless Bluetooth interface.
- Lightweight– less than 4 pounds.
- Exclusive DARWin SP Data Acquisition software provided.
|Optics (included)||Removable 1 meter fiber optic cable with FC-mount|
|Optional optics choices||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, and 10 degree field of view fiber mount lenses, irradiance diffusers, contact probes, leaf clips, integrating spheres and more|
|Spectral Range||320 - 1100 nm|
|Spectral Resolution||3.0 nm @ 600 nm|
|Sampling Bandwidth||1.5 nm|
|Spectrometer Type||Tall 512 element Si photodiode array with 25 µ x 2.5 mm pixel dimension; fixed grating|
|Calibration||Factory calibrated for radiance and/or irradiance (depending upon optics choices) using NIST traceable sources|
|A/D Converter||16 bit|
|λ Reproducibility||0.1 nm|
|λ Accuracy||0.5 nm|
|Integration Time||8 - 2000 ms|
|Internal Battery||2800 mAH Li-Ion snap-in battery with AC charger; runs for >4 hours on a full charge|
|Shutter for dark scans||Yes|
|Internal Memory||2500 scans in stand-alone mode|
|Interface||USB and Wireless Class 1 Bluetooth ( 100 meter range )|
|Dimensions||7.0" x 3.0" x 6.5" ( 17.78 cm x 7.62 cm x 16.51 cm )|
|Weight||less than 4 pounds|
|Mounting||Tripod mount ( ¼ x 20 mounting thread )|
|Software||DARWin SP Data Acquisition Package ( Windows compatible )|
- Remote Sensing
- Soils & Crops
- Oceanography & Inland Water
- Forestry & Ecology
- Vegetation Studies
- Plant Science
- Biomass Research