Portable Mass Spectrometer
The Portability mass spectrometer is one of BaySpec’s newest portable instruments. Designed to bring the benefits of MS chemical analysis to the field, the portability can service a variety of bulk or trace detection applications with its compact form factor and intuitive user software. Small enough to be carried by one person, the portability is compatible with in-situ and direct analysis techniques.
- The portable/transportable MS is the latest innovation from BaySpec’s 15 years’ belief in “bring labs to samples”.
- Using core technology that was developed from laboratory-based instruments, the Portability is small enough to be used in the field and still offers ppb-level detection and compatibility with in situ and real-time detection methods.
- The convenience, affordability, efficiency, and ease of in-field sample analysis will save time and reduce cost.
Application Notes with Transportable Mass Spectrometer
- Toxin Detection on Cannabis Leaves with Portability Mass Spectrometer
- Residual Pesticide Detection on Fruits and Vegetabels
- Peptide Sequencing with Portable Mass Spectrometer
- Mycotoxin Detection in Wheat Flour with Portability Mass Spectrometer
- Drug Screening Using Portable Mass Spectrometer for Supervised Site